SAVE TIME CONCENTRATING ON YOUR BUSINESS & NOT THE ADVERTISING
Let us protect you from all those pesky sales people.
How many phone calls do you get from advertising sales people seeming to sell the same product?
If it's more than 2 a week, you've lost about 20 minutes. For the year that's 17 hours wasted on the telephone. If your hourly cost is say $100 per hour, that's $1,700.00 in earnings that you missed! It's expensive and the results that you will achieve on your own dealing with these people are minute.
We can solve that problem for you, sift through the good proposals versus the bad and allow you to be more profitable.
ADVERTISING DOES WORK WHEN YOU KNOW WHICH PRODUCT TO BUY
We have an extensive advertising sales and marketing background and know the negatives of the various advertising products that mangers train their sales staff to avoid telling you. We also know which types of advertising products, due their costs are best suited for different industries.
You don't have money to throw away nor time to waste and we can help with that problem. We will be the Gate Keeper to circumvent the pesky sales person and also council and provide you true statistics on the different products that will perform for you.
Our objective is to make you money by allowing you to do what you do best and also prevent you form making very expensive mistakes on your advertising.
If you have questions about our advertising support services, call Suzanne direct at 704-377-8722.
Online reputation is important. According to a survey by the Opinion Research Corporation, 84 percent of Americans say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions.
Whether in the form of online customer reviews or emails back and forth between friends, your Internet reputation matters. Here are five steps that we do to protect it.
- We do simple Google search for your name or business to find what's been said about you. Next, we put a Google Alert into place that automatically sends you an alert whenever something new about you appears on the web. Similar systems such as Backtweets.com let you monitor what's being said on Twitter.
- Have a website and keep it updated. An important element of your online reputation is your website where you have complete control over what's said.
- Keep your online identity consistent. You can do inadvertent harm if, for example, your business says one week on your web-site you specialize in auto repair, only to be followed by a posting the following week about selling scrap part. Stories like these can skew who you are can raise questions in others' minds. Keep your company's voice uniform and regular.
- Take the high road with criticism. No matter your level of professionalism, someone's bound to be unhappy with your services or products at some point, and will post a bad review or public comment. Do not make the mistake of responding in anger. First, investigate the issue-if the complaint is justified. There's no harm in an apology even if the snafu seems misdirected or flimsy.
- We counter the bad with the good. Perhaps the best way to offset negative online feedback is with positive news, like if you've had a customer who's been satisfied with your business, urge them to post a comment. Get your friends behind you, and talk the truth, however, don't plant concocted or excessive testimonials because often their excess is easy to spot.
Data entry services such as online/offline data entry, data processing, data conversion, data capture and catalog processing.
In order to be processed by a computer, your data needs first be converted into a machine readable format. Once data is in digital format, various procedures can be applied on the data to get useful information.
The word data is used to mean information in large amounts in a standardized format. Data may be or contain letters, numbers, equations, dates, images, and other material.
Our services can increase your productivity & lessen the burden by outsourcing data entry & data digitization.
OCR/Scanning. Document scanning is one way to store print documents digitally. We are capable of scanning text and turning pictures of words into editable text using a scanner and OCR software.
We'll work with your graphic designers. Tight deadlines? No problem! We can write the project requirements. The site goes in your portfolio, not ours!
Some of the best advertising agencies in the Southeast will turn Web Consulting Services when they need a reliable partner who produces design work at a fair price.
We currently work with several advertising agencies, public relations firms and even other web development companies. Many of our partners don't have the on-staff resources to develop a complex web site, but they have a strong relationship with a client and they have a creative vision for a site that will improve that client's business.
At Web Consulting Services, we understand that if we provide prompt, professional service and are honest with the advertising agencies that hire us, they'll keep using our services for future projects. And because we do not offer agency service for media talent, copywriting, brand development, commercials and production, we're not in competition but are a complement. We are primarily geeks composing website coding.
Because we understand how important it is to build a long-term relationship with ad agencies, we always meet our deadlines, deliver a work product that exceeds your expectations and adhere to your budget for the project.